Free delivery for orders above €99
Ordered before 20:00 on working days, shipped the same day
30 Days right of return
Need help? Please contact our Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of questions regarding your order in the shop, delivery, return information, products or your account, please contact our customer service.
1. Click HERE to register your return.
2. Register your return by entering your e-mail address and your order number.
3. Then select the item (s) you want to return.
4. Select one of the return options. *Please note, the costs for returning are for your own account.
5. IMPORTANT, add the return form that came with your package to your return package, without this form we cannot process your return.
- Orders can be returned up to 30 days after receipt.
- Articles must be unworn and unwashed.
- To exchange your item, you must return the item and place a new order.
- Keep your receipt with the tracking code of the return package in a safe place.
- Return shipments are processed by us within 10 working days after receipt.
You can return your ordered, unused items, that aren’t worn or washed within 30 days with the labels attached and in their original package using our return form.
For hygiene reasons face masks cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged. We don’t accept returned socks if the packaging has been opened.
You can return faulty items within 30 days after you received them. Get in touch with our customer service by sending an email including pictures to email@example.com
Using the same steps and form as you would if you’d return the items, you can exchange an item. However, as the item(s) might sell out in the meantime, we suggest returning the items you want to exchange and place a new order to make sure you receive the items you want.
As soon as we’ve received your returned items we’ll process it within the first working day. It takes a maximum of 10 working days to process your return. To make sure your return is on its way please check the T&T code of the parcel. Has the 10 working days passed please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as we’ve received your returned items we’ll usually process it the first working day. It takes a maximum of 10 working days to process your refund. To make sure your return is on its way please check the T&T code of the parcel. Has the 10 working days passed please contact our customer service via email@example.com.
It may happen that the agreed pick-up time of your return package is unfortunately not feasible for the carrier. In most cases, the carrier will come the next day to pick up your package. If your package has still not been collected, you can contact Returnista via the link below, they will help you with the delivery of your return.
085 000 4152 ( Whatsapp only )